Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm never good at making desserts, and this fruit salad has been a reliable and trusted crowd pleaser. Its very health and it's so easy to put together. The mint gives it that extra fresh kick, it will never taste the right without it.
- 1⁄2 melon, sliced to bite-sized pieces (or scooped with a melon baller)
- 10 strawberries, preferably large, fresh and ripe, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 3 kiwi fruits, ripe and cut to bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons good quality honey
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all the liquid ingredients for the dressing and whisk.
- Pour over mixed cut up fruits, sprinkle the chopped mint then mix well and make sure that the dressing is evenly distributed.
- Serve lightly chilled.