Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with Cointreau Custard Sauce.
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur, you can also use Amaretto
- 1 pineapple, diced
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into balls with melon baller
- 1 honeydew melon, cut into balls with melon baller
- 2 crisp apples, unpeeled, diced
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 pint strawberry, cut in half
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch green seedless grape
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled, diced
- Prepare all of the fruit over a bowl, reserving any juice that drips.
- in a large bowl, combine lemon juice, marmalade, and sugar. Add Liqueur. Add reserved fruit juice.
- Add fruit to the bowl and toss gently to coat in marmalade mixture.