Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another passed down recipe from Mama. This is wonderful with almost any meal. It is a favorite for us in the spring and summer. Actually, that is when I like to take it to church suppers. My family will eat it any time of the year!! This recipe is simple easy. I generally don't fix anything that isn't. It is quick to make, just make sure you make it at least the night before as it has to be refrigerated 24 hours. I promise you will love it.
- 566.99 g can peach pie filling
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks, drained well
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 283.49 g package frozen sweetened strawberries, sliced, but NOT drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients except the bananas.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Before serving slice the bananas and mix with the rest of the salad.
We LOVED this fruit salad. Will definitely make again!
This a very quick and easy salad. This always goes over well at family reunions. Thanks for posting this tasty salad.
very good and easy.would be a good recipe to get some fruit into your kids.