Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is different type of salad that goes well with ham or pork meals
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 2 -3 sliced bananas
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 12 cut up maraschino cherries
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 unbeaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon french's yellow mustard
- Combine fruits and set aside.
- For the dressing add water to pinapple juice to make 1 cup liquid -- add remaining ingredients and boil until thick, being careful not to scorch.
- Mix with fruits.