Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 apple, peeled, cored,and chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free lemon yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine apples, nectarine, cranberries, celery, and walnuts.
- Mix in yogurt.
- Chill until ready to serve.
I used extra apples, used jarred peaches (I made it during the winter - nectarines weren't available right then) and took out the celery - it was fabulous!
Great light salad. Added some seedless green grapes. Used Braeburn apples. Good summer fare on hot days.
In summer I use 1/2 rockmelon, 1/2 honeydew melon, 1 punnet strawberries, 1 orange, with 1 cup low-fat natural yogurt mixed with 1 tbs honey on top.