Recipe by Carol :)
This salad has been served at Christmas and Thanksgiving in my family for as long as I can remember.
Top Review by Sharlene~W
Great fruit salad and very easy to make. I tossed apple and banana with a bit of fresh lemon to keep them from browning so I could make it a couple of hours in advance. This is really more like 10-15 servings though. Make sure you start with a large bowl--those mini marshmallows take up some space!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup green grape, halved
- 2 bananas, halved and sliced
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, softened
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes (optional)