Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruit salad is perfect for anyone trying to lose weight. 29.3g carbs, .11g saturated fat, 116.3 calories, 1.2g protein per serving.
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 lb grapes, picked off stems
- 1⁄2 small melon, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint any seasonal berries
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and the sugar. Place cut up fruit in a large salad bowl, pour sugar lime mixture over fruit. Taste and adjust seasonings with more lime or sugar as needed.
I took this fruit salad to a Mother's Day breakfast at my sister's house. It was a huge hit! Everyone commented on how delicious it was. The only thing I ommited was the mango. Thank you for a great fruit salad recipe!