Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
These simple-to-make roll-ups are a good after-school snack or lunch box treat. They include fresh or frozen bleuberries, apples and zucchini.
- 125 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 lb whole wheat pizza dough, frozen, thawed
- 2 cups apples, shredded, squeezed dry
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded, squeezed dry
- 1 cup blueberries (if frozen, do not thaw)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, cinnamon, honey and lemon rind until smooth; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to a rectangle measuring 14x12 inches that is 1/4 -inch thick.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Top evenly with apples, blueberries and zucchini.
- Starting at long side, roll up, pressing firmly so dough is snug around filling and gently smoothing roll to even thickness.
- Cut into 12 pieces. Place cut side down, in buttered 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in 450F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- TOPPING: drizzle with honey while hot. Serve immediately.