Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I have never made these the same twice so use this as a guide. My kids can't enough of these and prefer these over store bought fruit roll-ups. Great for packed lunches.
- 1892.0 ml applesauce
- 85.04 g box sugar-free jello
- Mix applesauce and Jell-O.
- Spread in food dehydrator, or a fruit leather tray, or a plastic wrapped tray.
- Dry by your dehydrator's manufacturer's instructions, until no wet spots are left.
- I have used all sorts of fruit puree not just apple sauce.
- Use your favorite flavor of Jell-O.
It was so good I'm going to try it again! So I tried it again, but I made the mistake of using 1 recipe per tray. 33 hours later they were finally done.
Great idea on both covering tray with plastic and all the varieties of jello flavors. Making my first batch now, can't wait to try different flavors. Thanks for sharing!!
LOVE this recipe. I can't wait to try all the different flavors.