Recipe by ksilvan
I have never made these the same twice so use this as a guide. My kids can't enough of these and prefer these over store bought fruit roll-ups. Great for packed lunches.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix applesauce and Jell-O.
- Spread in food dehydrator, or a fruit leather tray, or a plastic wrapped tray.
- Dry by your dehydrator's manufacturer's instructions, until no wet spots are left.
- I have used all sorts of fruit puree not just apple sauce.
- Use your favorite flavor of Jell-O.