Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I have never made these the same twice so use this as a guide. My kids can't enough of these and prefer these over store bought fruit roll-ups. Great for packed lunches.
- 2 quarts applesauce
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free jello
- Mix applesauce and Jell-O.
- Spread in food dehydrator, or a fruit leather tray, or a plastic wrapped tray.
- Dry by your dehydrator's manufacturer's instructions, until no wet spots are left.
- I have used all sorts of fruit puree not just apple sauce.
- Use your favorite flavor of Jell-O.
It was so good I'm going to try it again! So I tried it again, but I made the mistake of using 1 recipe per tray. 33 hours later they were finally done.
LOVE this recipe. I can't wait to try all the different flavors.
What a great idea! I've been making all kinds of flavors with this simple approach. Kudos for thinking this up! My kids love it.