1/6 Photos of Fruit Rocks Au De Champagne- or Fruit in a Cube -Lmf
5 hrs 15 mins
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Cute little berry cubes that bring joy to your life as well as your glasses. I use these in the Summer or Spring to bring a joy to a tickling glass of ice tea, farm water, champagne, wine, or tonic water. Easy to put together, and a glorious in view.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package unsweetened berries (raspberries, strawberries or mixture)
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice (or cranberry)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle champagne (or dessert wine optional)
- iced tea (optional)
- 1Defrost berries overnight. Push berries and jam through a strainer until you have 1 1/2 cups (approx) of mixture.
- 2Put berry mixture into ice cube trays to make 12 cubes. Pour fruit juice into another set of ice cube trays.
- 3Freeze at least 3 to 4 hours.
- 4Pull cubes out with a small knife and put them into a bag for later use, and back in freezer.
- 530 minutes before serving put 2 / 3 cubes of berry/ juice mixture in each glass. Place the glasses in the fridge for 20 minutes or on the counter for 15 minutes to soften cubes slightly.
- 6Pour wine, or even water over cubes and serve with something sweet like a piece of cake.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Rocks Au De Champagne- or Fruit in a Cube -Lmf
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: