Recipe by jegrn
A fun fruit punch to serve. My kids love to have this when we celebrate New Years Eve. I've never made it with bananas as my husband is allergic. Cook time is freeze time
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 12 ounces orange juice
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 pints strawberries (or 5 bananas seeded)
- 6 quarts water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve sugar in very hot water; add rest of juice.
- Blend strawberries (or bananas) in some prepared juice.
- Mix well.
- Freeze overnight.
- (I usually stir it occasionally as it is freezing).
- Remove from freezer 1/2- 1 hour before serving and mix well into a slush.