Recipe by I'mPat
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living issue 12 2007.
Top Review by diner524
Wonderful fruit punch!!! I made this in a scaled back version to serve one. Nice fruit combination and loved the Sprite Zero/fizz with the fruit juices. After I drank the liquid I got a spoon and ate the fruit. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for 123 Tag Game.
- 1 apple (skin left on, cored and finely chopped)
- 1 orange (skin and white pith removed and finely chopped)
- 125 g strawberries (hulled and finely chopped)
- 330 ml unsweetened apple juice (chilled - 1 1/3 cups)
- 375 ml unsweetened pineapple juice (chilled - 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 liter diet Sprite (diet lemonade was specified chilled - 4 cups)