Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing way to start a meal. I wanted to prepare these couple of hours before serving so I used Nectarines - very nice flavor combination. The lemon/lime juice adds flavor to the fruit and also prevents discoloration.
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled, cored and cut into eights
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 small cantaloupe or 1⁄4 small gala apples or 1⁄4 small honeydew melon, seeded and peeled cut into thin wedges
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in 1 inch strips
- grapes, in clustesr
- orange slice
- Squeeze the lemon/lime juice on the fruit.
- Wrap each fruit piece with a strip of prosciutto.
- Arrange on a platter with grape clusters and slices of orange.
I like this with honeydew melon and a slice of fresh mozzerella. Slice into a nice sized serving, lay the prosciutto on top, melon on the side. Serve on a tapas plate.