Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 19 mins
Pound cake with fruit.
Make and share this Fruit Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream shortening and sugar together.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour, salt, mace. Mix again.
- Add vanilla and beat. Add remaining ingredients and mix very well.
- Bake in a greased loaf pan for 60 -80 minutes with the oven temp set at 350*.
- **NOTE: To make a basic pound cake, the use above recipe, OMITTING the fruit and follow directions for baking/preparing.**.