Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one my contribution to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. We prefer it traditional fruit salad.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen strawberries (undrained)
- Combine all ingredients in serving bowl. Chill until serving time.
- I don't add the bananas until we are ready to serve that way they don't turn dark.
- We serve in small custard bowls with a small dollop of Cool-Whip.