Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, creamy frozen treats. Prep time includes freezing time.
- 1 cup banana (about 2 medium)
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 3⁄4 cups crushed pineapple in juice
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- Put all together in blender and mix well.
- Pour into paper cups or plastic popsicle containers.
- When partially frozen, add sticks.
I've had loads of fun make this for my little 7 yr. old friend, Abi. She would eat 'em all & be the happiest kid in the world;)
these were pretty good, but found the mixture to be a little bitter when I first finished it. So I added a few teaspoons of sweetner and some raspberries to the mixture and they turned out beautifully. They taste just wonderful! Thanks for the recipe :-) these will be great over the summer.