Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for a party, gathering, movie or game watching! From the Reynolds Wrap people.
- 1 honeydew melon, halved
- fresh strawberries or grapes or melon or pineapple or apple, etc
- 1 (8 ounce) carton raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 (3 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Scoop out seeds from one half of honeydew; reserve other half for another recipe or double this one!).
- Cut a thin slice from bottom of melon half to make it sit flat. Place melon in center of large serving platter.
- Arrange assorted fresh fruit around melon.
- Cover platter with extra wide plastic wrap(Reynolds of course); refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine the yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
- When ready to serve, pour dip into melon half. Serve and enjoy!
Made this for a small group (6, actually) & followed the recipe right on down! This is one of those times I wish I'd had a camera 'cause I thought this presentation was really great! Served with a colorful variety of fruits ~ strawberries (red), grapes (green), cantaloupe (orange) & golden delicious apples (yellow)! Loved the flavor of the dip, for sure! Thanks for a very nice keeper recipe!