Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is not only delicious, it's beautiful!
Make and share this Fruit Pizza With Orange Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a round pizza pan well.
- Slice cookie dough 1/4" and cover the pan with dough overlapping.
- Bake as directed.
- Slice the assorted fruit while cookie is baking.
- Allow cookie to cool then spread cream cheese over dough.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Glaze: combine orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and corn starch in a sauce pan.
- Cook on low until thickened.
- Once sauce is thickened allow to cool completely before pouring over fruit pizza.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
I used 2 different recipes to come up with my own Fruit Pizza. From this recipe I made the orange glaze which was very good. I did need to add 2 tablespoons more of corn starch. I used the cream cheese mixture from Yummy Fruit Pizza the 8 kids that were here last night loved it. I'm going to post my recipe now that I came up with. Thanks for a great glaze!