Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is not only delicious, it's beautiful!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- mixed fruit, kiwi, strawberries, peaches, bananas, blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Grease a round pizza pan well.
- Slice cookie dough 1/4" and cover the pan with dough overlapping.
- Bake as directed.
- Slice the assorted fruit while cookie is baking.
- Allow cookie to cool then spread cream cheese over dough.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Glaze: combine orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and corn starch in a sauce pan.
- Cook on low until thickened.
- Once sauce is thickened allow to cool completely before pouring over fruit pizza.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
I used 2 different recipes to come up with my own Fruit Pizza. From this recipe I made the orange glaze which was very good. I did need to add 2 tablespoons more of corn starch. I used the cream cheese mixture from Yummy Fruit Pizza the 8 kids that were here last night loved it. I'm going to post my recipe now that I came up with. Thanks for a great glaze!