Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great summer dessert that even has white chocolate cheesecake "sauce" and will work with whatever type of fruit you have on hand.
- 1 packaged pizza crust
- 177.44 ml butter
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 354.88 ml flour
- 283.49 g white chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 226.79 g neufchatel cheese
- 473.18 ml fruit (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, peaches, nectarine, nectarines, kiwi, grapes)
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- Mix the butter and powdered sugar together.
- Add flowur.
- Press crust into a small to medium pizza pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool crust.
- Melt chocolate in the half and half over low heat while stirring.
- Add to cream cheese and mix well.
- Spread on the crust.
- Cover the cream cheese/chocolate mixture with sliced fruit.
- Heat remaining ingredients stirring until thick.
- Allow the glaze to cool and then drizzle over the fruit.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Fourth of July Special: Use Blueberries, Strawberries and Shredded Coconut.
- Double the Recipe for a Large Pizza Pan and triple it for an Extra Large Pan.
I had several issues with this fruit pizza. The crust did not brown or seem cooked even though I cooked it at least 10 minutes longer than recommended. The chocolate layer was too thick. And the glaze was also too thick to be drizzled. I had to drop it in big "glops" onto the pizza. I will try another recipe for the crust and the cream cheese layer next time.
Made & reviewed for Kid Friendly Recipe of The Week! I really loved this fruit pizza - the kids had a blast helping to make this & each got to decorate their own 1/8 of the pizza! I used regular cream cheese (low fat version) in place of the neufchatel but kept everything else the same. Thanks JoAnn for a great kid-pleasing recipe :)