1/1 Photo of Fruit Pizza
JoAnn Rachor's Note:
This is a great summer dessert that even has white chocolate cheesecake "sauce" and will work with whatever type of fruit you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 packaged pizza crust
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 2 cups fruit (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, peaches, nectarine, nectarines, kiwi, grapes)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Mix the butter and powdered sugar together.
- 2Add flowur.
- 3Press crust into a small to medium pizza pan.
- 4Bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Cool crust.
- 6Melt chocolate in the half and half over low heat while stirring.
- 7Add to cream cheese and mix well.
- 8Spread on the crust.
- 9Cover the cream cheese/chocolate mixture with sliced fruit.
- 10Heat remaining ingredients stirring until thick.
- 11Allow the glaze to cool and then drizzle over the fruit.
- 12Refrigerate until serving.
- 13Fourth of July Special: Use Blueberries, Strawberries and Shredded Coconut.
- 14Double the Recipe for a Large Pizza Pan and triple it for an Extra Large Pan.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.7
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: