Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Extremely quick and easy....and its great! I got this recipe off a healthy snack site so it's delicious and not that bad for you
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (sometimes I like to do half regular and half flavored just to mix it up a bit)
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix vutter 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Mix in egg.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into dough and press onto an ungreased (directions say not to grease but I prefer to anyway). Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until light.
- Spread on.
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling.
- Good fruits to use-- Strawberries, kiwi, apple, grapes, pineapple-- I use basically anything in the fridge!