Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really delicious, quick and easy fruit pizza, with a homemade cookie crust.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar or 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- fresh pineapple chunk
- kiwi, slices
- strawberry slices
- In a bowl, add butter and sugar, mix with a hand held mixer.
- Then add the egg, mix again with the mixer.
- Add the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda; but mix with a spoon.
- Carefully spread in a 12-inch pizza pan, with a spoon.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together, (with a hand held mixer) the cream cheese, powdered sugar (or granulated sugar) and vanilla extract.
- Spread over the cooled cookie crust.
- Top with pineapple chunks, kiwi slices, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.
- Chill several hours in the refrigerator, before slicing and serving.
Delicious!!! I made this in a 15 inch pizza pan and the dough spread out to fill the pan. I had bought peaches, but they were brown inside so I just used sliced strawberries. Yummy and it looked so pretty too. Thanks!