Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
A cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping. Tip: For a quick crust, use one package of ready-made sugar cookie dough rolled out to fit a pizza pan. Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Mix in egg.
- Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
- Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2-cup sugar and vanilla until light.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill.
I recently made this recipe for a family gathering. The recipe was a hit. The crust was very easy to make, much better than the store-bought Fruit Pizza.
I love this recipe. I was having my boyfriend's family over for a barbeque and wanted a nice summery dessert. This pizza was injoyed by everyone. The crust is so easy and then it just throws together. Topped it with strawberries, bananas, kiwi and blueberries. It was a hit.