Recipe by KimmieOH
A cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping. Tip: For a quick crust, use one package of ready-made sugar cookie dough rolled out to fit a pizza pan. Use an assortment of fresh fruit such as bananas, peaches, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Mix in egg.
- Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
- Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2-cup sugar and vanilla until light.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill.