Recipe by Kat
Pressed crust dessert pizza made with common ingredients. Excellent with strawberries only, too! (Prep time includes waiting for crust to cool.) this is nasty
Top Review by Darlene Summers
I did make this and try it,as you suggested,and i did like it,but i must say I did like my strawberry pizza better.and it doesn't last long enough to crack around here.We love it so good it is gone before it has achance to crack.:) Thanks Darlene
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sliced fruit, fresh or canned (strawberries, pineapple, banana, kiwi, mandarin oranges)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crust ingredients together and press into pizza pan.
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cream"sauce" ingredients.
- Spread onto cooled crust.
- Spread toppings on cream cheese mixture.
- Cook glaze ingredients until thick and pour over fruit.
- Chill the pizza.