Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Pressed crust dessert pizza made with common ingredients. Excellent with strawberries only, too! (Prep time includes waiting for crust to cool.) this is nasty
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sliced fruit, fresh or canned (strawberries, pineapple, banana, kiwi, mandarin oranges)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix crust ingredients together and press into pizza pan.
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes.
- Cream"sauce" ingredients.
- Spread onto cooled crust.
- Spread toppings on cream cheese mixture.
- Cook glaze ingredients until thick and pour over fruit.
- Chill the pizza.
I did make this and try it,as you suggested,and i did like it,but i must say I did like my strawberry pizza better.and it doesn't last long enough to crack around here.We love it so good it is gone before it has achance to crack.:) Thanks Darlene