Recipe by CookbookCarrie
My Grandma used to make this for all of the family get-togethers. I remember the first time I had it, it was so yummy...and I dont like pineapple! With this recipe, I ate it all!
- 59.14 ml margarine
- 354.88 ml flour
- 59.14 ml shortening
- 4.92 ml cream of tartar
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1 egg
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 29.58 ml fruit juice
- 118.29 ml sugar
- fresh strawberries
- banana, sliced (dipped in lemon juice)
- 481.94 g can pineapple chunks (drain and reserve juice)
- 1 can mandarin orange (drain and reserve juice)
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix curst ingredients thoroughly.
- Press into 2 round pizza pans or 2 jelly roll pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Mix together sugar, softened cream cheese, and fruit juice.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with strawberries, banannas, pineapples, and oranges.
- Cook fruit juice from pineapple and mandarin oranges with cornstarch until slightly thick.
- Drizzle over fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.