1 hr 13 mins
This is one of my favorite desserts. Although I have not tried this recipe, I have tried others and they are a great treat. If you prefer, you can decorate the pizza before adding the orange sauce. Use orange sauce to glaze over fruit. Prep time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Sugar Cookie Crust
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Preheat oven at 325 degrees F.
- 2Prepare crust by creaming butters and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla and almond extract, beating well.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- 5Divide dough in half.
- 6With lightly floured hands, pat dough onto 2 lightly greased pizza pans.
- 7Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- 9To prepare filling: Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- 10Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- 11Combine orange sauce ingredients in small saucepan.
- 12Cook over medium heat until it is thick.
- 13Stir in orange and lemon peel; cool.
- 14Spread thin layer of orange sauce over cream cheese mixture on pizza.
- 15(It is probably easiest to pour a bit onto cream cheese mixture and spread with the back side of a spoon.) Decorate with slices of fruit, completely covering pizza.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1744 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.2
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.8 mg
- Sodium 735.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 53.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g