- 18 ounces sugar cookie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups fruit, assorted canned drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pineapple, strawberry filling, and fruit cocktail.
- prepare cookie mix as directed on package.
- spread cookie dough into pizza pan.
- bake at temp on cookie package.
- blend cream cheese, and sugar.
- spread on crust.
- spread fruit mixture onto cream cheese mixture.
- refridgerate and cut into wedges and serve.