Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy dessert pizza with a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese fruit dip sauce, and sweet fruit toppings. I prefer to use strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mandarin oranges, but any fruit can be used.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) container cream cheese fruit dip
- 3 cups mixed fruit, well drained
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Arrange cookie dough on 12 inch pizza pan.
- With floured fingers, press dough to rim of pan, forming a solid cookie crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread cream cheese fruit dip evenly over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- Store covered in refrigerator.