Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very good recipe. Kids of all ages love it.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Topping
- fresh fruit (blueberries, kiwi, strawberries, peaches, etc.)
- Mix cake mix, egg and margarine together and spread on greased and wax papered large pizza pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar and Cool Whip together and spread over crust.
- Arrange fruit as desired on top.
I have a recipe similar to this one, but instead of a vanilla cake mix for the crust it has a shortbread cookie crust. It's so delicious and everybody loves it!! The vanilla cake mix sounds delicious too! I can't wait to try it!!
I have made this several times...All with rave reviews.Simple and very tasty.I gave this recipe to a local coffee shop and they make about 5 of these a week as special oders plus what the sell every day.I can't thank you enough
Great recipe. Thanks for sharing.