Recipe by carolinafan
Very good recipe. Kids of all ages love it.
Top Review by Kim200123
I have a recipe similar to this one, but instead of a vanilla cake mix for the crust it has a shortbread cookie crust. It's so delicious and everybody loves it!! The vanilla cake mix sounds delicious too! I can't wait to try it!!
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Topping
- fresh fruit (blueberries, kiwi, strawberries, peaches, etc.)