Recipe by Chef Mi
This is a great dessert for your family to enjoy. Its fun and colorful with any type of fruit you want to use.
- 1⁄2 cup flour, plus
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces pineapple (1 c. juice from pineapple)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, tartar, soda together in a bowl.
- Than add the egg (beaten).
- Add margarine slightly softened (microwave).
- Mix it all together (should form a ball).
- Use a pie pan and spread out the dough.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together with hand mixer until smooth.
- Cut and prepare fruits. You can use 2 or 3 types of fruit like strawberry, kiwi, banana, etc.
- Glaze (optional):.
- Boil the pineapple juice and cornstarch till it becomes thick like gravy Stir regularly.
- When dough is done spread the "frosting" top with fruit and pour glaze over fruits.