Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
I married into this recipe and it's definitely a favorite! Great presentation, too.
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cold butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup marshmallow creme (comes in a jar)
- 15 ounces canned mandarin oranges
- kiwi fruit
- for crust: mix together crust ingredients and pat into a pizza pan.
- bake at 300°F for 10-15 minutes, no longer.
- for frosting: mix together frosting ingredients thoroughly.
- spread onto cooled crust as the "sauce," leaving a thin unfrosted edge around the pizza.
- arrange the fruit atop the frosting as desired.
- serve immediataly or refrigerate.