This is a favorite at any summertime gathering. It's always the first thing to go at our 4th of July BBQ! (NOTE: prep and cooking time does not include 24 hour refrigeration)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package pillsbury slice-and-bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- mixed fruit (strawberries, kiwi, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, bananas)
- 1Crust: Slice 1 package Pillsbury slice-and-bake chocolate chip cookie dough 1/8 inch thick and press into pizza pan (put butter on your fingers if dough sticks to them).
- 2Bake 10 minutes at 350°F Let cool.
- 3Glaze: In a medium saucepan, combine 2/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, orange juice, water, lemon juice. Bring to boil. Boil 3 minutes. Let cool.
- 4Toppings: Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla. Spread on cooled cookie crust.
- 5Drain pineapple and spread on cream cheese layer.
- 6Slice assorted fruit and arrange on top of pineapple. Pour glaze over fruit.
- 7Refrigerate 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.0
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 250.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g