Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a favorite at any summertime gathering. It's always the first thing to go at our 4th of July BBQ! (NOTE: prep and cooking time does not include 24 hour refrigeration)
- 1 (18 ounce) packagepillsbury slice-and-bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- mixed fruit (strawberries, kiwi, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, bananas)
- Crust: Slice 1 package Pillsbury slice-and-bake chocolate chip cookie dough 1/8 inch thick and press into pizza pan (put butter on your fingers if dough sticks to them).
- Bake 10 minutes at 350°F Let cool.
- Glaze: In a medium saucepan, combine 2/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, orange juice, water, lemon juice. Bring to boil. Boil 3 minutes. Let cool.
- Toppings: Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla. Spread on cooled cookie crust.
- Drain pineapple and spread on cream cheese layer.
- Slice assorted fruit and arrange on top of pineapple. Pour glaze over fruit.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
I had the neighbors over last evening for coffee and tea and served your Fruit Pizza. Everyone raved about it! We loved everything about it...from the chocolate chip cookie crust to the wonderful glaze. Thanks for sharing, L-Burden.