Recipe by Adopted Parisian
Yummy, creamy, fruity "pizza"! A soft sugar cookie crust, light cream cheese sauce, all topped with your favorite fresh fruits! This is awesome for bringing to parties, brunches, and kids and adults all love it!
- 18 ounces premade refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 10 strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough into one large cookie on a cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes until lightly golden.
- Remove when done and place on cooling rack.
- Whip cream cheese, powdered sugar, and pineapple until well-blended and creamy.
- Spread evenly over cookie crust.
- Slice strawberries as thin as possible, set aside.
- Peel and slice kiwis.
- Arrange strawberries and kiwis in a pretty pattern over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar.
- Refridgerate until serving.