1/1 Photo of Fruit Pizza
One of the ladies in the office brought this to work so I had to find a recipe that was similar. This did the trick for me. Absolutely wonderful. From Junior League Centennial Cookbook. Prep time is estimated. Feel free to use any fruit combination you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream together butter and sugar.
- 3Add egg, vanilla and milk.
- 4Beat until well blended.
- 5Combine flour and baking powder.
- 6Add dry ingredients to better mixture and blend well.
- 7Spread out into a 14 inch pizza pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 8Combine the glaze ingredients with 1 cup of water in a saucepan.
- 9Boil until thickened then refrigerate until cool.
- 10Whip together the confectioners' sugar and cream cheese to form the cream layer.
- 11Spread over the baked crust.
- 12Place sliced bananas on top of the cream layer. Cover completely with the cooled glaze to prevent the banas from turning brown.
- 13Add the remaining fruit evenly over the glaze and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 845.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 307.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 100.6 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: