Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am using apricots in this desert, however you can make it with any fruit that you like.
Make and share this Fruit Parfait Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 9 ounces ripe apricot halves
- 200 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 20 g Jello gelatin
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 1 lb ladyfinger
- In a bowl warm up 100ml milk and disolve the sugar in it.
- Pure the apricots by using food processor and adding slowly the warmed milk.
- Using water bath disolve 10gr jello in the rest of the milk. Add that to the apricot mix and stir well. Pour in rectangular shape pan and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Whip the cream using a hand mixer and add the rest of the jello to it. Stir well and pour over the cooled apricot mix. On the very bottom arrange a single layer of the lady finger cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Before serving flip the desert on a serving tray.