Recipe by Donna
A refreshing cool dessert for a hot summer day. Experiment with different fruits and yogurts to create what you like best.
Top Review by AmandainOK
I love fruit parfaits for their nutritional value and they're yummy! I like to substitute the walnuts with grape nuts or granola. I also like peaches instead of oranges but it says you can substitute fruits as you wish. Great for an all year dessert.
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 lb strawberry, sliced
- 2 -3 oranges, separated into slices & chop in half
- 1 bunch seedless grapes
- 4 (6 ounce) containersyoplait strawberry yogurt
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Fold Yoplait and Cool Whip, set aside.
- Wash fruit.
- In glass bowl, layer fruit, then a layer of Cool Whip mixture, continue with another layer of fruit, then Cool Whip, continue to top of bowl.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts.
- Use any fruit you like or any flavor of Yoplait Yogurt you like.
- This is really yummy.