Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A really easy to make dessert. Can top with ice cream to make more fancy. Good potluck item.
- 1 cup oleo
- 6 cups berries or 6 cups fruit
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- Melt 1 cup oleo in a 9x12-inch cake pan.
- Put 4 of the 6 cups of berries or fruit in the pan; spread out evenly.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and milk.
- Pour batter over berries or fruit.
- Sprinkle remaining berries or fruit over top of the batter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes.
It was good but very rich.Thats a lot of butter in there.