- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml jam (seedless of course)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13" pan and line with greased foil.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- Cut in the butter using 2 knives or a pastry blender and form a crumbly mixture.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Spread the jam to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top and lightly press it into the jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.