1/1 Photo of Fruit-Oatmeal Cookie Bars
I took these to work and everybody asked me for the recipe! you can use whatever jam you want, I prefer strawberry. ps, this recipe can be easily halved and baked in a 8x8 pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9x13" pan and line with greased foil.
- 3Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- 4Cut in the butter using 2 knives or a pastry blender and form a crumbly mixture.
- 5Press 2/3 of the mixture into the prepared pan.
- 6Spread the jam to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- 7Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top and lightly press it into the jam.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 9Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit-Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g