Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Make this the night before for a quick, healthy breakfast! Cook time is chilling time.
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 medium bananas, firm, sliced
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT banana; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with sliced bananas.
This was really good -- made it to take to breakfast with me. I love yogurt, but sometimes the texture bothers me, so adding the oats and fruit really helped :) Was missing something though, and I just can't put my finger on it... Though that won't stop me from making it again :)
We thought this was o.k. .I did not use pineapple just because of the comments from other reviews. Other than that I followed the directions. We really didn't care for it, but it was a nice change of pace.
This was really good. I omitted the pineapple because I was out. I reduced serving to 1 and used a whole banana. The flavor was great and made a very healthy breakfast. I will make this over and over. Lots of potential.