1/1 Photo of Fruit & Nut Slow Cooker Baked Apples
3 hrs 10 mins
This recipe is from Easy Home Cooking, Slow Cooker recipe book. What better combination than apples with brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts. This recipe is a little different from others here, because it calls for dried apricots in the brown sugar mixture. Your house will smell divine when these are cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop out the center of each apple, leaving about 1/2 inch of the bottom.
- 2Peel top of apple down about 1 inch.
- 3Brush peeled edges with lemon juice.
- 4Mix apricots, nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 5Add melted butter and mix well.
- 6Spoon mixture evenly into apple cavities.
- 7Pour 1/2 cup of water into the bottom of slow cooker.
- 8Arrange apples in slow cooker.
- 9Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours, or until apples are tender.
- 10(optional) Serve warm with caramel ice cream topping.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit & Nut Slow Cooker Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g