Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you need an excuse to have a yummy chocolate breakfast, tell yourself there are almonds and raisins here.
- Stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl combine milk, butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate bar pieces/.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tin.
- Bake @ 350 degrees 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on rack 5 minutes before removing from tin.
- Serve warm or cold.