Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you need an excuse to have a yummy chocolate breakfast, tell yourself there are almonds and raisins here.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup milk, room temperature
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 ounces milk chocolate candy bars with raisins and almonds (chunky bar)
- Stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl combine milk, butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate bar pieces/.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tin.
- Bake @ 350 degrees 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on rack 5 minutes before removing from tin.
- Serve warm or cold.