1/2 Photos of Fruit, Nut, and Chicken Salad With Curried Mayo Dressing
A cool, light, summer meal perfect for those days when its too hot to cook. But since the ingredients are available year round you can enjoy it anytime. It goes together fast but tastes like you slaved over it. ;) Creamy, zesty, and pretty on the plate. “Cooking” time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced red onion
Curried Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- 2Mix chicken, apples, pineapple chunks, raisins, pecans, celery, and onions with enough dressing to make it moist but not soggy.
- 3Chill for at least half an hour to develop the best flavor.
- 4Can be served on a bed of mixed greens or used as a filling for sandwiches or wraps.
- 5Note – Curry powders vary wildly in both heat and flavor from brand to brand. Start with less and taste before adding more unless you are very fond of curry and sure that you’ll enjoy it hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit, Nut, and Chicken Salad With Curried Mayo Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.8
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 385.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: