Charlotte J's Note:
This low-fat salad needs to chill 2 hours before adding berries and serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water.
- 3In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except yogurt and strawberries; mix gently.
- 4Stir in yogurt; mix gently to coat.
- 5Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- 6Just before serving, stir in strawberries.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit N' Yogurt Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g