Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Submitted to Taste of Home by Jean Conway. I love this salad and make it often for lunch. Please note, the recipe is for one serving.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup fresh spinach, torn
- 1⁄3 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli floret
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine oil, vinegar, honey and salt in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
I am adding my 5 stars, too! I love salads that are chock full of goodies. Thanks LonghornMama, for posting. Roxygirl
I made this salad tonight, and the whole family loved it. I did add some chunked up white stilton cheese with dried blueberries. Thanks for the great recipe!
i was shocked at how well my family loved this!!! i thought my husband and i would be the only ones to eat this. as usual, i put a few bites of each thing on all kids plates and make them try it. some of the kids went back for 2nd's and THIRDS!!!! I will say that i forgot to buy spinach but believe my family will love it just as much with it and plan on putting in the spinach next time! also, i didn't have apricots and used more raisins instead. thank you so much for this. it was such a welcome addition to our table!!!!!!!