Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious low-fat way for a quick and healthy breakfast. Having trouble getting the recommended amount of fruit in your diet? This shake helps! From 5aday.com
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, stems removed and rinsed
- 1 very ripe banana, peeled
- Break banana into small pieces and put in the blender with pineapple juice, yogurt, and strawberries.
- Secure lid and blend until smooth.
- Divide shake between two glasses and serve immediately.
We absolutely LOVED this! Very easy, yummy and filling! Thank you for sharing!