Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From TOH fall cookbook. It's a simple and nutritious snack and super easy to throw together. Perfect for an after school snack also!
- 1 (1 lb) package colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (1 lb) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 lb) package baby swiss cheese
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, coredand cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 -2 lb green seedless grapes or 1 -2 lb red seedless grapes
- 3 pints strawberries
- 3 dozen wooden skewers
- Wash all fruit.
- Cut cheese into chunks or slices.
- You can use small cookie cutters to creat shapes if desired.
- Alternately, thread cheese and fruit onto skewers.
- Serve immediately.