4 hrs 20 mins
This is from today's Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Shyama. Looks darn good:) Preparation time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized utensil, bring the milk to a boil, making sure its on very low flame (allow it to come to a boil gradually), stirring occasionally.
- 2In a bowl, mix together 2 tbsps.
- 3of the custard powder in 5 tbsps.
- 4of lukewarm milk.
- 5Add this to the boiled milk.
- 6Add sugar.
- 7Let it thicken, stir constantly.
- 8Remove from flame.
- 9Allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- 10Cover and place in your refrigerator.
- 11Shred the tea cake and place in a large dish.
- 12Place the mixed fruits on top of this shredded cake.
- 13Add the refrigerated custard.
- 14Garnish with a grated chocolate bar.
- 15Place split grapes in a decorative pattern on this mixture.
- 16Cover and refrigerate.
- 17Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit n' cake summer-time custard
Serving Size: 1 (740 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 31.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla custard powder