Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is from today's Thursday magazine. It was submitted by Shyama. Looks darn good:) Preparation time is refrigeration time.
- In a medium sized utensil, bring the milk to a boil, making sure its on very low flame (allow it to come to a boil gradually), stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, mix together 2 tbsps.
- of the custard powder in 5 tbsps.
- of lukewarm milk.
- Add this to the boiled milk.
- Add sugar.
- Let it thicken, stir constantly.
- Remove from flame.
- Allow it to cool down to room temperature.
- Cover and place in your refrigerator.
- Shred the tea cake and place in a large dish.
- Place the mixed fruits on top of this shredded cake.
- Add the refrigerated custard.
- Garnish with a grated chocolate bar.
- Place split grapes in a decorative pattern on this mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.